CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

reflection

Where to start......first this year has brought many new and exciting/scary experiances into mine and Jeremys life. Starting in Jan 2010 we were dx with infertility we went through all the testing. In feb we were supposed to go to Arkansas fertility clinic to discuss IVF this fell through when my insurance company said it was preexisting and that I had to wait till jan 2011. However while researching info on AF I came across a blog anf met and amazing women Lisa. She has been such a blessing to me this year and I know she will in this upcoming year. In march we started clomid and I actually ovulated woohoo. In april we did an IUI which was unsuccessful. They told us we should try ivf they thought that was our best option. Also in april I met one of my aunts for the first time. She is a sweet lady and I'm blessed to have Tina as a part of my life now. We moved in may, then june, then aug again. Yes we moved 3 tims in a very short amount of time but hopefully won't be looking at moving anytime soon again. But you never know where God might move us. In sept I had a car wreck I hydroplaned and totaled my car, thankful I was ok and just had an ac seperation in my left should. In nov I had septoplasty and sinus surgery but man I can breath so much better. In nov we also learned that Tulsa Fertility would except my insurance and that our ivf would only be 20% after we met our deductable. Jeremy and I are very excited about this. We scheduled our appt for jan 3. I turned 24 in december. They also found a complex cyst on my right ovary. Then they thought it was cancerous. So the results came back and my level is elevated for my cancer marker but they don't think it actually ovarian cancer. They do however want to remove the complex cyst and any endometriosis that I have however ill have to be off 6 weeks. Yes that sounds crazy. So we had to cancel our Tulsa appt for Jan 3rd until we could resolve this other situation. Also in march jeremy and I celebrated 3 years of marriage and in aug we marked 3 years of trying to conceive. This last year has been full of many ups and down. I've become close friends with two awesome ppl Lisa and Hilary I really appreciate all they have done for me they also give me hope that one day jeremy and I will have a family. So jeremy and I look forward to this upcoming year hopefully we will get this complex cyst removed and them hopefully we able to try at least one round of the ivf. I can't wait to move forward and expand our family. I'm so blessed to have such a great support system from my family to my friends I love you all so very much.

0 comments: