CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

First appt

So lets see where to start.....we went to Tulsa Fertility Center (TFC) for our first ferility appt with them. We got there an hour early since we didnt really know where to go we left early. I seriously thought i was going to vomit when we got there i was so anxious/nervous. Anyways we went ahead and went in. As soon as i walked in i was trying to take in the room then i heard familar music playing, they were listening to a christian radio station. We walked up to the front and we were greated by a very friendly lady. I felt then like i started breathing again. The waiting area was very pretty. As i sat there watching multiple women and several comes coming in and out i really realized that fertility is not basis, it not raisist, to doesnt judge on height or weight, or income, or class. As I set there so many thoughts went through my mind. Thankfully we were called back quickly. We met with Dr. Pro in his office. He is so funny and kinda has a mad scientist look. He explained so much to us my brains a little over loaded. He explained my PCOS to Jeremy and I and about being insulin resistant and my weight problems. For the first time i understand why Ive struggled so much with my weight hopefully he will be able to help me a little with this. Also the med metformin he started me on ill cont through the first trimester of my pregnancy this will help bring my risk of miscarrying down to where normal ppl since PCOS raises my risk. Jeremys count was also discussed and he has a few more test (thats all Ill say about that ;) IVF is the direction that we will be heading. We also talked with the IVF lady that handles insurance she is going to call my insurance and let us know exactly how much we will be responsible for except for the meds. We wont know those until we get the list and contact the phar it could be up to 3500! Hopefully not! So we go back tomorrow for some more blood work tomorrow then on the 7th of Feb to lay in stone when we can start IVF. It will either be April or June depending on how much we end up having to pay.

*Heres the deal on the money no matter what we have to pay 1,425 insurance does not cover this amount. If my insurance pays 80/20 then we are looking at about 3,500 plus meds. So hopefully know matter what we can cover this with about 5,000.

Which this sounds small in the scheme of things since it could be right at 15,000!!!! So hopefully we will know soon about the money. In my mind im trying to figure out how we are going to come up with this money!!! The only reason we need to do it soon is due to the cyst on my ovaries and more coming back. They said about 6months from surgery so by July they will probably be coming back.

Thank everyone for your prayers and support!!! Please cont to pray for us as our journey is just really beginning! I will update as soon as i know more concerning everything. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: