CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

waiting

So as many of y'all know they found a complex cyst on my right ovary. Well the doctors office called me Monday and said that it is presenting as a solid nodule and that the doctor thinks it could be cancerous. Yes I just said the "C" word. So they ordered a blood test called a CA 125 which is just a cancer antigen blood test. They said it could be 3-5 days or 2 weeks so I really have no idea when ill know. Everything I have read on this test is very contraversal. They say it can be elevated and not be cancerous but then it can be normal and you can be in the early stages of ovarian cancer. So I'm just not sure. I know God in control and I'm trying really hard not to worry. I have an amazing support system. I did have to cancel my appt with Tulsa Fertility bc they said they wouldn't do anythg till this was resolved. I'm waiting still to hear from the doctor. My mind has been ten thousand different places in the last several days. I can't help but think how many signs does God have to give me that I'm not ment to have my own child?