CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Results from Surgery

Thursday they went in to remove a large complex cyst off my right ovary. So the plan was go in remove it and any endo i have. When they got in there they found a very different site. The large complex mass they thought i had was actually two cyst that were pressed up against each other which from the ultrasound presented as one large complex cyst. They found multiple cyst on and in both ovaries. They popped as many as they could. My doctor said that after we have children i need to have them both removed she also said that this was good as far as not having an endo as far as being pregnant i should be able to carry a baby. I am curious how the ferility meds will effect me since they will be over stimulating my ovaries and since i already have multiple cyst. She did say that prob by 6 months the cyst would be back so maybe we can do an ivf transfer before then. My doctor was very excited about me and jerm going to tulsa on the 26th.

So we came home thursday about 4 between 6-7 i started vomitting like projectile. My abd hurt so bad especially since i have three (fresh) incisions. So from then till about 530 friday more i threw up on and off. It was just a bad cycle ii couldnt take the pain meds bc i couldnt eat or keep anything down, therefore i was in a good deal of pain and when i hurt i get nauseas resulting in me throwing up so i would sleep for a little bit then wake up hurting try to reposition and then start vomiting all over again. Jeremy wanted to take me to the hospital at 2 but i thought it would just get better and well it didnt. By the time we got to the hospital i was disorientated and really rehydrated when they drew my labs they were unable to read my potassium level said i was too dehyrated. Never have heard that before. They gave me morphine and zofran several times to try to get my nausea and pain under control and then admitted me to the hospital. I was released this morning after 6 liters of fluids.

Im still really sore which im sure me throwing up didnt help my abd at all. Ive decided not to take the strong pain meds just the motrin. So now im just trying to recover and looking forward to the 26th. Very curious to see what they say.

Thank you to everyone who has prayed with for me and jeremy please continue to keep us in your prayers as this next year is probably going to be life changing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5