CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

In two days

I cant believe that in less than two days well know which direction we are heading in. There is a wave of emotions running through my head and heart right now. Im so blessed to be traveling this journey with Jeremy even though sometimes i want to strangle him hes awesome and my best friend. Today we went out to natural dam and took pics with my new camera that he bought me for christmas. Its AMAZING!!! I cant wait to take pictures of our children pictures that we will cherish forever. Theres been a few more names we have decided we like. My mom says that shes sure well find more we like and prob wont make a decision till close to the time. But its fun and jeremy and i laugh as we discuss different names. We also hollar the name to see if it flows, write it down, and see what all mean nicknames we could derive from it since kids are mean. As we were riding to my work friday a name popped in my head and i really like it and so does Jeremy........Mallorie jeremys idea was how to spell it since my name ends in ie and figured it would be kewl if our daughters did:) hes so thoughtful lol. Anyways guess ill have to try and be patient. I even bought a book from amazon that ive been reading on my phone about ivf its really good and easy to read but i read so much that it kinda gave me a headache. So im taking a break and what better thing to do for my headache then update my blog.....?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: