CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

2nd round on clomid starting tomorrow

So tomorrow I start my second round on clomid. Its weird how months can pass by and u dnt even realize it bc all u can remember from the previous months are when u start, when u started the clomid, when u ovulated, the days u had weird side effects, then when u started again. Its kinda a vicious cycle. So tomorrow we start clomid again. When ever I get my LH surge (which last month was on day 16th) we will have the IUI done the next day. Wow I can't even begin to believe that we are at this point. I'm trying so hard to be positive and think about all the success stories but my personality always tends to remember the bad stories over the good. So I'm trying to refocus my thoughts. I know God is completely in control. He allowed me to ovulate last month which was a complete miracle. So I'm trying to stay focused on him. I'm so blessed to have the support of some awesome friends and an amazing church family. Of course my family is pretty great themselves :)! Anyways we will just have to wait and see how things go.