CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

IUI tomorrow

So tomorrow I will be having my first and hopefully last for a long time IUI. I am so excited yet so nervous in the same heartbeat. All of my dreams seem so close that I could touch them. I'm afraid though! Afraid of getting hurt, afraid of the lose that I might feel. I have such a desire to be a mother. I truly want to carry at least one child. I know I know pregnancy is not all fun and when I look back six months from now I might be thinking what in the world were you thinking. But for now that is my hearts desire. I have to say I have some in contact with some amazing women who have also gone through infertility and they have become my friends even sisters. My heart ached for them as I heard there stories. I've wondered at times how some of them would go through what they've gone through and still have their faith. They have truly been a blessing from the Lord and I can only pray that there will come a time when I can help someone through this just as these amazing ladies have helped me. So my mood has been a little cranky these last couple of days. Poor Jeremy basically if he was breathing I was finding something to grip about. I have to remember though that he is much needed for this process so I might need to be a little nicer to him. He is awesome though through it all. So tomorrow is the day, the big step forward. After that we will just have to wait and see what happens. Praying always that Gods will would be done.

0 comments: