CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

good progesterone level

So this week has been better than last week. Last week was just hard with the loss of Chris then trying to move and paint. So stressful. My day 21 labs came back good. My progesterone was 28.2 they said anything above 15 meant I ovulated. So they didn't change my dosage and next month we do the clomid again then I start testing on the opk when I get the LH surge I call the office and the next day they do the IUI. Wow I can't believe all of this is about to happy. A mixture of emotions is going through my head. I'm so excited in one hand but nervous in the other. Thank u all for ur prayers. Plz cont. To pray and specifically that I ovulate again and that Jerms swimmer are ready to swim :)