CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

first IUI this week hopefully

Tomorrow I start doing the at home ovulation test. When ever I have a positive LH surge the next day we will have the artificial insemination the next morning. This is such an interesting time. I'm so excited about what is ahead for me and jeremy but so scared as well. My head knows that there is a very high possibility that it will not work this first time but my heart is already ready to see that positive on the at home pregnancy test. I'm not excited about the progesterone shots for 12 weeks but it will be completely worth it. I would take shots the whole 40 weeks if I needed too. So we will just have to see how it goes and continue to pray. I know everything happens in Gods perfect timing!

0 comments: