CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

IUI friday

So we had our first IUI friday. Is was not exactly what I thought. I was actually very painful. We were a little disappointed bc Jeremys sperm count was a lot lower than they wanted it to be. They said more than likely it wouldn't work. Its hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that it only takes one sperm to make a baby but they say anything below 50 MILLION is low! What! This makes no sense to me. So now we just wait and cont to pray.
So today I went to my sister in laws baby shower and she opened my present up 7th. So the hostess bring me a gift bag and says that its an old wise tail that the 7th present to be opened whoever brought it will be the next person to have a baby. I didn't even know what to say. I just thought to myself "God this isn't very nice."
Also friday I meet my aunt tina she is my biological fathers sister. She had not seen me since I was 2 so it was awesome to be able to spend some time with her and her husband. I look like her and sound like her. We have a lot in common and I feel very blessed that the Lord opened the door for me to be able to get to know her. I look forward to the future.
Now we just wait and see if the IUI work!

0 comments: