CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

nervous about this Friday

So I know its been a really long time since I've posted but I'm hoping to be able to get back in the swing of things. So Jeremy and I are back in Arkansas actually NWA. I love it here its so beautiful and I truly feel at home here. Jeremy and I have been on a difficult road but we are very excited and nervous about the road ahead. We go to little Rock friday to Arkansas fertility clinic. We are seeing Dr. Batres. Hopefully we will have an idea friday as to which treatment we will be able to try to start our family. Dr. Markell is my doctor here in Fayettville and she is amazing. I really feel blessed that she is my doctor. So we have already done a lot of testing. Looks like we will probably have to try IVF but we will not know for sure until friday. I have really seen surprised at peoples response to us having to go to a fertility clinic. I think that the media is very misleading. Not everyone that uses fertility treatment will end up with 6 or more children. I just wish that people were aware that a lot of ppl have infertility problems but they can be over come. I will try to blog ahead especially when we find something out friday :)

1 comments:

HaleeBurch

I hope all goes well on Friday, if you have the time maybe we could meet up for lunch or dinner or something.