CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random

Today Jeremy came home and I was so glad to see him. He had gotten me a card and I had gotten him a card....crazy guess we think a like. I want so bad to be a shining light for the Lord in everything that I say and do. I want to be discipled and I want to disciple. Not really sure where to start but I think prayer is a good place. I am really looking forward to thanksgiving and being able to see my family. I miss them and I haven't seen any of them besides my papaw since the summer. For Christmas we are going to Jeremy's families. I know its my family too but sometimes it just seems like to different families. I always dreamed and hoped that we would be able to come together as one and maybe one day we will be able to. For so long time I have had such a desire to have children but now I realize that apparently that it is not my time to have children, that I shouldn't stop living my life and I shouldn't be mad at God for not allowing me to have children now. I know that the Lord in his perfect timing will allow me to be a mother if it is in his plan and if not I pray that he will give me the grace to deal with that. My blogs are so random I start talking about one thing and then get off on something else if anyone reads these I'm sorry for the randomness.

0 comments: