CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

changing directions

I'm feeling much better today. Also now that I'm back on my singular I'm feeling ten times better overall. Still taking it easy. My stomach still a little woozy. So I think Jeremy and I are going to cont. To get more healthy while waiting to get pregnant. There are a couples of things we can do this year to help us so we are going to try them. Its hard I really wanted to go friday and see what they said but I guess that just wasn't in Gods plan for us right now. We are going to try to get our financial situation more under control, try to pay some things off and get some money put back into savings over the course of this next year. Jeremy and I haven't given up our hopes and dreams of having a family. I think we r just going to have to draw closer to the Lord and learn to rely on one another more. I am surprised that this has brought us closer together but it has. My scared to know what our life will be like without children isnlt that normally how life works, u grow up, get married, have a career and then have a family? Not always in that order but still those key things are what every couple looks forward or the most of them. Jeremy and I both have sucha desire to have a family. There are so many other ppl out there with infertility. I have been able to meet some of them and share our struggles. Its crazy what all actually goes into becoming pregnant. If someone didn't believe in God before I would think after trying to get pregnant or becoming pregnant they would. It is truly a miracle. I want to be positive but I am struggling. I want to smile and to feel like everything is going to be ok but there are times when all I can do is cry or scream. But you know that's real life. Real life hurts. God sent his own son to the cross why would I ever think that I would not have to deal with pain or heartache when he himself did. I dnt understand life. I dnt understand why some ppl r able to have children and children when they dnt want them, can't take care of them, or will abuse them when there are so many ppl who pray, hope, and dream everyday of being parents. This blog is a way to share with other ppl real life and express the way I feel even when its not always the "right" way to feel. I pray the Lord gives me the strength to get through this. I know life is not always what we want or expect but it is always in Gods plan.

1 comments:

kerrie22us

Kristi I hope you and jeremy are blessed soon because I could not think of any 2 better deserving people in this world that would be better suited for the job title of mommy or daddy. I know I feel very blessed for my 5 every day (even though it can be overwhelming at times). I truelly hope you get your hearts desire soon but your right to leave it in God's hands. He certainly knows the right thing for you. You 2 would make the best parents in this world and I hope it happens soon for you. I so love being a nurse and hope you do 2. I've grown to learn so many things about myself. I never realized I had the capacity to care for people the way I do. It is so rewarding in so many more ways than just the financial security it seems to bring. I work at a nursing home and never thought I would enjoy taking care of so many people all at one time. Its great. Natasha and Diane and Jackie all work with me 2 so its great havin friends around to enjoy it with me. Again I hope God blesses you with your hearts desire soon because you are so great heart and soul and you are very deserving of it. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And I hope you feel better soon. I love you girl and miss seeing you and all the others all the time. Hope all else is goin well in your life.talk to you later. Keep your head high and your hopes high and your faith alive.