CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Jill

This weekend has been trying in many ways. The things that I thought were such a big deal seemed to change in many ways when I heard about the accident Saturday. I did not know Jill as well as so many people but she was someone that touched my heart in many ways and helped me to find the direction the Lord wanted me to go. I am in nursing school and I pray that I can be half of the nurse she was. I wish I could have been closer to her and learned more from her. As I am a preacher's wife I wish I could have talked to her and learned from her how to deal with things better as a wife. When I was in the Phillipines with Jill and Scott I learned that the Lord had layed a burden on my heart helping others. I was so afraid to cross this river over there and I started to cry she started to sing "I've got a river of life flowing out of me" I sang the song and was able to cross the river. She was a true reflection of the Lord. I can only pray that I will be half of the woman she was. My heart breaks for Scott and Bryce. Trusting in the Lord is what we still have to do even in this very trying time.

0 comments: