CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Friendship and a new day

Yesterday I emailed a lady that I admire in a lot of ways to ask her some questions. As I should have figured she said the exact things that I knew she would. Sometimes I think it is just having someone say them back to you. I feel like in my short life I have had to deal with a lot of things that other people well into their 80s have never delt with. But I have learned through all of this that the Lord has allowed me to go through these things to be able to help other people, to be able to reach other people and isn't that our goal while here on earth to reach others with the Gospel?! I would like to be able to get close with some other pastors wives and learn from them. As I enter into a new week and a brand new day my prayer is that I would be a true reflection of the Lord and that in everything I say and do he would receive the honor.

0 comments: