CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Blessings


Jeremy had his surgery today and everything went well. He is at home now healing. We will not know for sure or not but the surgen felt like it didn't look like the polyp was cancerous so that is truly a blessing. I would like to think that even if it had been cancer that I would still praise the Lord. It seems like everything I do lately I think of Jill I think in everything she gave Glory to the Father and I truly have a desire to be that way. The Lord has blessed me and my family in more ways then I will ever be able to say. As my moms surgery is approaching I pray that no matter what happens I will still praise the Lord.

As Jeremy and I have been here a little over a year in Gary I am really starting to feel at home. Thank you to all of the ppl that came to the hospital today to be with Jeremy and I. The fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ is a true blessing.

0 comments: