CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hoping AF comes soon

I know you probably cant believe that im wanting/waiting for AF to come. The reason being is that this marks the start of our IVF cycle! Woohoo!! So i just read through my paper work again from TFC one how everything happens and the timeline. Since i have all my meds now it makes more sence. Im also sure that once we one through the IVF education class it will make more sence as well. I think Jeremys excited about this bc he learns how to give me my IM injections. Thankfully i have Lidocaine ointment :D!! Its crazy that everything is really happening! It will be here and be gone before i know it. Hopefully we will be having a little Young in our arms late this year or early 2012!! Jeremys gonna be such a great daddy! He loves kids and love me:)! Through this it has definetely brought jeremy and i closer. So not a whole lot going on this next month. We still have the stress counseling, ivf edu, we have to sign all of our paper work and get the finally amount we owe and when its due. Also we have the trial transfer and ultrasound with contrast this month. After i finish the BC we have a baseline ultrasound and blood work if all thats good we skip two days then start the meds. Wow!!! I cant even believe how close it is, its like i can actually reach out and touch it! Plz continue to pray for us as we cont on this journey!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: