CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

random thoughts

So I still have yet to start my period.....im taking the provera guess it might come after i finish it. This all keeps reminding me that even though i like being in control there are some things that are just completely out of your control! This is hard for me me. I cant believe its already March....this thursday is mine and jeremys 4 yr anniversary!! These four yrs have not been easy by any means but so well worth it. I cant believe that April will truly be here before we know it. Wow!!! My mind is in so many diiferent places trying to process everything weve been through and everything we are going to go through and it just cant. I went to conway this weekend and learned somemore about MK from my aunt so that was fun. However i dont like taking pics beside her anymore bc she lost like 60 lbs and is tiny and then well theres me......great right! I really like the MK stuff i think i just have to step out of my box a little and try harder. :) so for now we are still just waiting to see if i ever start!!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: