CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

April Cycle here we come

So we did brave the roads and made it safely to Tulsa and back home. I love Dr. Pro hes so down to earth such a nice man he always makes me feel so comfortable. So our results came back good nothing bad so we are now scheduled for the April cycle. We met with Joni the RN IVF consultant for like 3 minutes maybe. So she signed us up and also called in my meds. They called me and said the meds are going to be 1900 before insurance and they are going to call me in 2 days to tell me how much ill have to pay after insurance so hopefully it will pay a nice portion :)!!!! Joni said they are right in the middle of a cycle right now so it will be about two weeks before she can get me all the paper work.
So what we still have to do: the baseline ultrasound, trail transfer, and our IVF class.
Right now we are waiting for me to start my cycle again(which i just got off) so it will be another month. Then when i start i will start on birth control. Isnt that crazy we are infertile but ill be taking BC. Anyways so we are not really waiting anymore we are in process mode.

Im excited, overwhelmed, nervous and anxious. Jeremy and I are excited so these next few months will be exciting, long and emotional. But im looking forward to what lies ahead.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comments:

HaleeBurch

I nominated your blog for an award. You can come check it out on my blog.

The Rules of accepting the awards are:

1.) Thank and Link back to the blogs that gave you your awards

2.) Share seven things about yourself.

3.) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4.) Contact the bloggers to let them know you've given them an award.