CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

this week

So to start the week out jeremy and I moved into this cute little house that we now call home. Hopefuuly this will be our last time to move for awhile. Today I went to the infecious di
sease doctor since I'm still sick. He thinks I probably have some time up underactive immune system and I'm just keeping a constant sinus infection and my body can't fight it off. Tomorrow I'm off to work where I'm sure it will be a little crazy since I was off today. Mondays on a Tuesday are still just as bad as mondays on a Monday. Wednesday work then hopefully church. Then there's Thursday......Thursday is a big day for several reasons first because this is when we go to the doctor and she desides whether we can try another round of clomid and iui or if we have to go for ivf. This is so nerve racking. I just have to continue to remind myself that everything is in Gods perfect timing. 2nd my wonderfully awesome grandparents are coming to see me and I couldn't be happier. I know we are going to have a great time just being together. Praying that papaws dialysis up here goes well. So we've made some decisions I am going back for my RN!!! Its going to be totally online so I can continue to work full time. I'm a little scared but I know it will be all worth it in the end. My grandparents are going to be here till Monday. I can't wait for all my friends up here to meet them. So my evenings this week are going to be full of unpacking and organizing but it ok I'm just happy to be here.

0 comments: