CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Decisions

So many differnt decisions to make right now. 1st on whether to try another IUI or wait and tryIVF. 2nd whether to stay in the duplex or move into a house (still renting) for a few years. 3rd can I complete the RN excelsior college program. The fact that everything is online is kinda scary for me. Ill have to still keep my full tine job (which I love and don't want to quit) and study at night and on the weekends. Plus I wonder if I get pregnant can I continue the program, will I have the energy. However I'm sure it will be so much easier to complete it pregnant over having little ones. I'm praying for Gods directions. I'm so blessed. I feel like the only thing that is missing is a child everything else seems so small and trivial compared to that.

0 comments: