CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

heavy hearted

This morning we as a church family lost a very special brother Chris Phillips. At the age of 33 he went to be with our Lord after suffering from what they believe to be an aneurysm. Our hearts and prayers go out to his wife, children, and family. Its hard for me to understand at times why the Lord would away this to happen but then I have to remember that God sacrificed his own son at the age of 33 to suffer and die for our sins so that we could join him one day in paradise. This is the 4th person that jeremy and I have lost that has been close to us. I want so badly to take Jeremys pain away but I know that I alone can not do that. This last friday was the one year anniversary of jeremys best friend Ben Coyle passing away and then this blow. Its a horrible tragedy. I dnt understand but I am not ment to understand.

0 comments: