CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

still hope for ovulation

So I have been doing some research and much to my relief I have realized that people with PCOS normally ovulate late even on clomid. I have also learned that "normally" being taking clomid ovulate 5-10 days after there last pill well I am just on day 14 of cycle so its only been 5 days since my last dose. So I would still be in the normal category if I "O" between now and Sunday. But even if I don't that would not be completely unusual for someone with PCOS. This gives me hope. I want so badly to make Jeremy a father I know he will be an amazing one. He has been so thoughtful and involved this whole time I just pray he doesn't get overwhelmed with the whole process. For now I'm still just testing and hopefully we will see two dark lines soon.

0 comments: