CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

anxious

So I'm feeling a little anxious and a lot excited! Jan 3rd we are going to Tulsa Fertility Center. Some people had recommened to Jeremy and I that we look into them as well as Arkansas Fertility Clinic. Tulsa is a lot closer to us than AF but imve never been to Tulsa so initionally we had planned to go to AF however when I called they seem to think that my insurance would cover very little if anything at all. At TF they said my insurance would cover 100% after I reach my deductable. So we have an appt with TF Jan 3rd and AF Jan 7th. If we feel really comfortable with TF we will cancel the appt with AF.

Its amazing to me that's its almost been a year now since we started the infertility process even though we had already delt with it for 2 years. Even though I have insurance through my work infertility is considered pre exsisting. Kinda crazy huh. So we were scheduled to go to AF Feb 12th we got a call a couple of days before to tell us that we were going to have to pay everything in cash bc of it being considered pre existing. I was really upset I felt like we had waited so long then for our dreams to just be stopped just like that. So this started our time with blood work, clomid, ovulation kits, IUI. This was very emotional and even trying on our marriage from time to time. So now almost a year later we will be heading to the fertility clinic to hopefully plan when we can start our IVF cycle. WOW it seems crazy that in a little more than a month we will have some answers and some direction to where this next year will lead us. I feel like we are about to open a new chapter in our lives and I couldn't be happier to be sharing all this with Jeremy. All of this has been very hard emotional, physically, spiratually but looking at our marriage now I believe it has only made of stronger. I'm so excited about what all lies ahead. I have an amazing support system; my family by law, by blood, and through the blood. A big thanks to Lisa and Hilary two of my fertility buddies y'all will never know how much your kindness has touch my life, I pray that y'all will cont to travel this journey with me and I won't drive you complete crazy with so many questions! :) for now we just wait until Jan!

*so just a little note I randomly googled some info on twins sinces that is a high possibility with IVF and came across strollers any idea how much it cost?..............................like $600 that's not even with the car seats! All I can say is that I believe if God provides us with the blessing of having twins he will provide the means to care for them :)

0 comments: