CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Looks like Team BLUE!!!!

So today we went to the OB for our 15 week check up.........and it looks like we are having twin BOYS!!!! Which I am super excited I would have been either way but I def wanted one boy to carry on my papaws name and it looks like I am going to have two boys!!! Baby A was totally laid back  and we could tell right off. Baby B however is very active and it was hard to tell for sure but she thinks it is a boy as well. We go back on the 19th to start measuring my cervical length and she thinks they will try and tell agian. So I am off until the Baby comes...........High Risk preg with bleeding during first trimester. Anyways nothing to exciting going on right now just having to take it easy. Feeling overwhelmingly blessed :)

0 comments: