CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Last tulsa visit

Tomorrow will be my last Tulsa visit for this pregnancy. Its very bitter sweet. Dr. Prough has been so great with me and I've seen him every week for the past 5 weeks. Today I went for my first prenatal visit and the nurse tells me that ill see TVs doc every 4 weeks......WHAT!!!! brakes on please how can I go from weekly to monthly.... my heart does not like this idea, but I guess it is what it is. So tonight I made my moms famous brownies, of course mine won't taste as good but hopefully they will at least be eatable (sp ) to take to Tulsa tomorrow. I can't believe that I'm already done this this phase and I'm moving on till the next. My heart feels so thankful, full, &blessed buy I can't help but still miss my papaw daily. His absence from my life has left a void. Anyways before I get too hormonal ill end this post on being thankful for being 10 weeks.

0 comments: