CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Finally Pregnant!!!!

Yes it is true we are finally pregnant and so thankful for this blessing. We had our transfer with 2 of our frozen embryos Dec 12th, I was on bed rest for 3 days, then I tested on Sunday the 18th after church and got a positive. I preceeded to test 4 more times resulting in all positives. On Dec 22nd, my first beta was 385 yay!!!!! My second Beta was on December 29th, it was 4920!!!! So we are so excited. I go this Thursday Jan 5th, as long as state isnt in my building, for my Ultrasound. It cannot believe we are finally here. Its so unbelievable.
Im so blessed to have people that have truly helped me through this I would not have been able to make it if it wasnt for "L" and "H" they will alwys be sisters in my heart.
So symptoms: cramping in the beginning, tired tired and more tired lol, indigestion, sore boobs that seriously feel like they could fall off at times, nausea more in the evenings than in the morning, I had a headache on and off but nothing too horrible. Honestly I am just so thankful to be pregnant I will take anything bc this journey had been so hard and long to get here its all worth it. My jeans already feel tight, which seems totally weird. I can't wait to see if it is twins or not. I truly hope I have a little boy so I can carry on my papaws name which is "Kreiger" which in German means Warrior, which totally describes the type of person he was. I miss him so very much and I cant help but believe he planned something in my blessing.
Jeremy is excited of course men act differently but he is excited and keep telling people. Both of our families are excited, of course a little nervous about the thought of having TWINS!!!!
Anyways, until thursday, hopefully this will be a great week for everyone and a great year!!!!!

1 Samuel 1:27 For I prayed for this child and God granted me my petition.

1 comments:

HaleeBurch

Congratulations, I am very happy for you and Jeremy.

"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace." Num 6:24