CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

nausea should be my middle name

For those of yall who know me well you know that I am not a night person, by 9 im normally in bed and fast asleep in dream land so the fact the im blogging at 11:30 is not the norm for me. However, since surgery I can not sleep nor can I eat without getting sick either it comes right back up or runs out quickly! I know TMI!! Im so ready to feel better but I figure if I get preg that Ill have morning sickness or as i figure ill refer to it as all day sickness so I might as well just get used to this right?

Surgery went wel on tuesday it was kinda a weird experience I wasnt crazy about the hospital and some of the staff was rude while others went over and beyond to be helpful. I guess thats nothing new though. Once they got in they realized that it wasnt a polyp but a glob of mucus. Ok i totally believe in the power of prayer. The previous wed when i had the u/s with contrast i saw "it" attached to my uterus but once they got in there it was free floating in my uterus i firmly believe that God allowed to it be unattached! This is something i was really nervous about with my previous surgery i knew there was a chance that i could loose an ovary but i knew that we could still try since i would still have one but when they told me there was something wrong with my uterus it upset me bc i have to have my uterus to carry a child. Anyways everything went great minus the fact that i now have been bleeding for 3 weeks and cant get past the nausea. I called thursday and the nurse told me it could cont through the weekend so hopefully by tomorrow it will disapate.

I totally cant believe we are here. Wednesday i go for me baseline u\s and blood work then if everything looks good we start injections on sunday! Cant you believe it? I cant in one week we will start injections and be one step closer to our goal!!! Which is to bring home a healthy baby. I nervous yet so excited in the same breathe. Im also so thankful to be sharing this journy with Jeremy he is such a supportive person and im so blessed to have him.

For now its just Jeremy, me, and the pups
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: